Podcast #11 – Developing your season plan
Developing your season plan
Here we are in July already, the new season is upon us – Have you developed your season plan of action yet? So what is a season plan, it’s an outline of everything you need to complete for a successful new season of football. Hopefully you have already evaluation your last season play, schemes offense and defense, returning players, coaches, program/equipment needs and so forth. Now you need to use that evaluation information to format your outline for the season. All though as a Head Coach there is so much that goes into a season plan of action, like hiring coaches, fundraising, uniforms, equipment and so much more. Today we are going to focus on the performance of the team or players, what did your evaluation from last season tell you need to improve on for this new season?
1. What skills do your athletes need to improve on?
2. What motivates your athletes.
3. What is your current situation?
4. Establish your priorities
5. What the best way to teach these skills
6. How do we incorporate them into the practice plans?
Listen to the podcast for the rest of the story……
Building a football program on-line course: Dedicated to helping you build a successful football program. We will cover all facets of building a successful football program. Whether you’re a new first time head coach or a seasoned veteran we will share proven information and new updates to building successful football programs.
The course will cover areas of discussion from your first day on the job, to setting up all facets of your program. Topic Videos will include:
1. Become a Head Coach building your resume and steps for proven successful interviewing.
2. Building Community Support
3. Building Parents Support and involvement
4. Building Support and relations with the Administration
5. Establishing School Spirit among Students and Teachers
6. Building your coaching staff
7. Creating systems that build on each other
8. Creating a Tradition
9. Crafting your team message or slogan
10. Building relationships with the Media
11. Creating an image your program will be noting for
12. Creating successful fundraisers
13. Purchasing or replacing practice equipment and uniforms
14. Creating a practice structure that works for your program
15. Building a relationship and successful feeder program
16. Creating a successful Strength & Conditioning program
17. Chalk Talks – Regarding X’s & O’s
18. Lifetime support, one step process to having all your questions, concerns and problems answered.
Pre-Launch Special ONLY $29.95 – Save $20 off the regular price
Subscribe for FREE to Building a Football Program Podcast
Amplify Your Workout
Your workout is about to change: AMPED is here to improve your performance – beginning to end.
This family of products is scientifically crafted to power you up, keep you going, and help you recover so you can stay one step ahead of the competition, even if your only competition is yourself!
One System – Complete Results